Applying for Program Assistance
If you answered yes to one of the statements listed on the previous page, and your household income is less than the listed amount on the previous page, you may be eligible for HPRP assistance. For program details, please call the Tri-Valley Housing Resource Center at 2-1-1, and tell the operator you have a housing crisis.
Please bring the following documents to your appointment:
- Eviction notice / lease agreement
- Green card / work permit (if applicable)
- Photo ID (drivers license, passport, military ID)
- Proof of debt (past due utility or garbage bills)
- Proof of income (pay stubs, public benefit statements)
- Social Security cards for all family members
Depending on your individual situation, you may be asked to provide additional information.
For More Information
If you have any other questions, please contact the Housing Division at (925) 833-6610 submit a question or comment